Monday, May 20, 2013

Real Racing 3 : The meaning of winning TSM friends

I fall in love with Indianapolis Motor Speedway 'Speedway' during last weekend and raced again and again. Then, among 188 RR3 friends, only 5 are shown at the 'TSM friends to beat' area.


But, when I entered the event, there were still full of TSM friends with yellow character.


After I got Silver, only 1 TSM friend is left as 'TSM competitor'


Finally, when I won him, there is no TSM competitors for the event. Wow!


But Soon, They got the message and raced against me and won! Now I should race again against the 3 active and faster friends!


Probably I need a lot races to master all opened Indy Speedway with all Class P, R, and S cars. After I am done with Indy Speedway, my next targets are 1)Melbourne and 2)Mt. Panorama. I cannot wait for the next weekend! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the IMS speedway is my fav track as well. Nice long straights for a taste of high speed.

I have played it like a thousand times and it seems no matter how well you drive, your TSM clone still tend to drift off the second corner from start, just like the others. And when you started drifting, others began to overtake.

accuram said...

Yes, I suspected so. I hope FM do some improvement on Bot AI and driving skill.
Also, It is good to know that my bot is working hard!

Anonymous said...

I also love this track, it is by far my favorite. It's really the only track where you can let it all hang out and really see what your car can do.

It wasn't until I got up into my Lamborghini Murcielago and The Porsche 918 RSR Concept that I could really appreciate the speed and, for the first time, have to lift off the throttle a bit coming off the straights.

You've brought up an issue that's been driving me crazy - our clones or bot representations. I've been talking to a lot of people in The RR3 forums where and if we can see what races our bot clones are in and what our performance rankings are like. For example, in speed snap, autocross and endurance events, when I win, I obviously post a new winning time, speed or distance. At some point someone is going to best that record and I'd like to know who and what the new time is.

I know I've been racing with some bots, just look up the name on the members list, if they're not there - bot.

But, what about us? How can we find out if we've been cloned? And if we have, what have we been up to?

I'd really like to hear your input on this.
Thanks,
petrocide